Mooney Events page home.
* AndyC : MooneyPoll from 188.8.131.52
Two places: Beaver Island at the top of Lake Michigan for the local history; and the Bahamas for scuba diving and sun.
* Yury : MooneyPoll from 184.108.40.206
Around the world -- it's fun!
* mark M20F : MooneyPoll from 220.127.116.11
To Kissimmee/Orlando for vavation. Its too cold in Michigan this winter. Snow startedin October and havent seen green since. Will be flying to the Southwest, AZ, TX in March for first time too.
* Jim Christopher : MooneyPoll from 18.104.22.168
Maine next summer - to escape the SC unrelenting summer heat.
* Ron Polley : MooneyPoll from 22.214.171.124
Marble Canyon...Sits inside the Grand Canyon to the north of Grand canyon airport. Fly to page arizona then south along the river.
* N26JR : MooneyPoll from 126.96.36.199
Idaho, as I really want to see what it's like to vacation there...
* John Bartholomew : MooneyPoll from 188.8.131.52
The Cayman Islands. I've never flown out of the US or over more water than the Missouri River. The anticipation of CAVU weather, beautiful scenery, warm water, nice accommodations and some rum & cokes and sharing the experience with my "best thing" my wife of 40 years.
* Dan Checkoway : MooneyPoll from 184.108.40.206
Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands. I've always wanted to make the trek from southern CA to the Caribbean, and BVI is about as far away as you can get while still being within reason.
* Virginia : MooneyPoll from 220.127.116.11
I would like to attend the world airshow in 2003and then drive in Washington to visit the smithsonian air and space museum
* Phil Guziec : MooneyPoll from 18.104.22.168
Western Europe. For the thrill of crossing the pond.
* Dave Ream : MooneyPoll from 22.214.171.124
Anywhere interesting, outside a 100-mile radius of Washington DC. Why? -> Looking forward to finishing up my private certificate, and going exploring.
* TOIGO ORCHARD SPREAD SHEET : MooneyPoll from 126.96.36.199
some where warm
* Jim Murphy : MooneyPoll from 188.8.131.52
Around the world. Looking at the summer of 2005.
* Feinstein : MooneyPoll from 184.108.40.206
St. Pierre, France. It's just a few miles off the southern coast of Newfoundland.
* Jeff Doran : MooneyPoll from 220.127.116.11
I would love to fly to the Grand Cayman Islands over Cuba, via the Cayman Caravan. Departing from Key West (EYW) with an experienced group and spending "International Aviation Week" in the tropics sound like paradise to me!
* Kelly Vinton : MooneyPoll from 18.104.22.168
To a Mooney fly-in! I have had my C model for five months and weather or prior commitments have kept me from going to any. I also think it would be fun to fly around the Florida Keys.
* LarryC : MooneyPoll from 22.214.171.124
Baja, Mexico, to enjoy the sun and relax out of the rat race.
* Bahamas : MooneyPoll from 126.96.36.199
'cos tey are there
* Aviator : MooneyPoll from 188.8.131.52
All of the airstrips in the San Juan Island chain of Washington. For the outdoors.
* email@example.com : MooneyPoll from 184.108.40.206
How about Redmond, OR and get a weekend tour of the Lancair and Precise
* Chicago : MooneyPoll from 220.127.116.11
I have always wanted to land a Meigs Field....especially since it will likely be gone soon (if it's not already). It's only about 3 hours away and seems like a great excuse for my wife to go shopping (and for me to make an interesting flight!)
Comments (and suggestions) to firstname.lastname@example.org